The Shark Cage Diving False Bay Cape Town trip is approximately 4 hours and is available late January through mid-October. Trip includes:
- A small continental breakfast served during orientation.
- Snacks and refreshments served on the boat.
- Wet suits, safety and diving equipment.
- Skipper, qualified paramedic, dive master and crew.
- Lunch is served at the end of the trip.
- OPTIONAL: Private transfer via car, helicopter or gyrocopter is available for an additional fee. Contact us for a quote.
What to Bring on your Shark Cage Diving Trip
Please Bring the following –
- Suntan Lotion
- Sun Glasses (polarized)
- Warm, waterproof jacket
- Optional: You can purchase a video of your shark cage diving experience at the end of the trip, so bring some extra cash along.
We recommend that you take sea sickness tablets for precaution 30 min prior to departure on the boat, as you do not want to ruin your Shark Cage Diving False Bay Cape Town trip.
What to wear
- Closed shoes
- Long pants
- Wear your swimsuit underneath your clothes you will wear on your trip.
No diving experience needed.
Children 10 and under will be allowed in the Cage with their parents supervision!
We cater for the disabled. Please advise us if you require any special accommodations.