The Shark Cage Diving Mossel Bay trip is approximately 4 hours and is available 365 days a year. Trip includes:
- A small continental breakfast served during orientation.
- Snacks and refreshments served on the boat.
- Wet suits, safety and diving equipment.
- Skipper, qualified paramedic, dive master and crew.
- Lunch is served at the end of the trip.
- OPTIONAL: Private transfer via car, helicopter or gyrocopter is available for an additional fee. Contact us for a quote.
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Warm jacket
- Polarised sunglasses (works best to take off the reflection on the sea)
- Waterproof jacket
- You can purchase a video of your shark cage diving Mossel Bay experience at the end of the tripr, so bring some extra cash along. This is optional.
We suggest that you take sea sickness tablets the night before and an hour and a half before your boat trip. We highly recommend that you do not have alcohol the night before, as this contributes to being sea sick the next day on the boat.
What to wear
- Closed Shoes
- Long Pants
- Wear your swimsuit underneath your clothes you will wear on your trip.
No diving experience is needed.
Children 10 and under will be allowed in the Cage with their parents’ supervision!
We cater for the disabled. Please advise us if you require any special accommodations.