The Shark Predation Trip False Bay Cape Town trip is approximately 4 hours and is available mid-May through mid-September. Trip includes:
- A small continental breakfast served during orientation.
- Snacks and refreshments served on the boat.
- Wet suits, safety and diving equipment.
- Skipper, qualified paramedic, dive master and crew.
- Lunch is served at the end of the trip.
- OPTIONAL: Private transfer via car, helicopter or gyrocopter is available for an additional fee.
Meet approximately 30 minutes before start time in Simon’s Town Harbour, 45 minutes from Cape Town. The exact time will be confirmed the day before the trip.
Door to door transfers can be arranged. If you are outside Cape Town City Centre, please request a quote or just select the payment including transport option.
The Shark Predation Trip False Bay Cape Town is approximately 4 hours at sea.
5 divers (max 6) – No diving experience needed. 20 – 30 minutes cage time.
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Warm Jacket
- Polarised Sunglasses (works best to take off the reflection on the sea)
- Waterproof Jacket
We suggest you take sea sickness tablets the night before and an hour and a half before your Shark Predation Trip False Bay Cape Town. You do not want to spoil your trip because of sea sickness. We highly recommend that you do not have alcohol the night before, as this contributes to being sea sick the next day on the boat.
What to wear
- Closed Shoes
- Long Pants
- Wear your swimsuit underneath your clothes you will wear on your trip.
No diving experience needed
No Children u12 are allowed. Children 12 years of age and up will be allowed in the Cage with their parents’ supervision!
We cater for the disabled. Please advise us of any required accommodations.